Theoretical Computer Science
On the Divisibility of Binomial Coefficients. Ars Math. Contemp. 19 (2020), 297-309. arXiv.
- Faster sparse matrix inversion and rank computation in finite fields, Exact Computing Research Seminar at Université de Montpellier (France), January 2022.
- Faster sparse matrix inversion and rank computation in finite fields, Google Zurich Algorithms & Optimization Group Seminar (virtual), December 2021.
- Verification of differentially private algorithms, Harvard PRISE final presentation (virtual), August 2021.
- PCACE: A Statistical Approach to Ranking Neurons for CNN Interpretability, Responsible AI workshop and DeepSpatial workshop at KDD 2021, August 2021.
- Oblivious pseudorandom functions (OPRFs): origins and modern applications, IBM Research Security Seminar, May 2021.
- Why are p-adic numbers useful for fast linear algebra algorithms?, Harvard Math Table (poster, slides), December 2020.
- On the divisibility of binomial coefficients, final presentation at the Research Science Institute at MIT (video), August 2017.